You might be excited for your summer vacation, but remember to take some time to have your vehicle inspected. The vehicle should be inspected so you can prevent any chance of an unexpected breakdown. Make sure to bring it in so we can inspect it. We can look at the parts and components of the vehicle to ensure they are working properly. If you ever notice anything that is out of the norm with your vehicle, make sure to bring it in so we can find the source of the issue for you.
To get ready for summer, here are some tips to follow:
1) The brake system should be inspected. Any odd noises or how the brake pedal reacts should be inspected.
2) Check the tires. Under inflated and worn tires will need immediate attention, as have a greater chance to blow out.
3) Check all the fluid levels and condition they are in.
4) The oil should be changed according to the recommended schedule.
5) Inspect belts and hoses for any cracks, wear, or lose connections.
6) Change the engine’s air filter. Over time it will plug up with dirt and grime that impacts mileage.
7) Inspect the windshield wipers and washer fluid. This will help you see better on the road.
8) We can test the radiator, coolant, and thermostat. Doing so will help prevent the vehicle from overheating.
9) More batteries fail from the heat of summer than the cold of winter, so bring the vehicle in and we can check the battery cable connections and test the battery.
10) Don’t forget to check the air conditioner belts, hoses, and temperature output, so you can stay cool all summer long.